We EVER-POWER GROUP CO., LTD. IS SPECIALIST IN MA ept ALL KINDS OF MECHANICAL TRANSMISSION AND HYDRAULIC TRANSMISSION LIKE: PLANETARY GEARBOXES, WORM REDUCERS, IN-LINE HELICAL GEAR SPEED REDUCERS, PARALLEL SHAFT HELICAL GEAR REDUCERS, HELICAL BEVEL REDUCERS, HELICAL WORM GEAR REDUCERS, AGRICULTURAL GEARBOXES, TRACTOR GEARBOXES, AUTO GEARBOXES, PTO DRIVE SHAFTS, SPECIAL REDUCER & RELATED GEAR COMPONENTS AND OTHER RELATED PRODUCTS, SPROCKETS, HYDRAULIC SYSTEM, VACCUM PUMPS, FLUID COUPLING, GEAR RACKS, CHAINS, TIMING PULLEYS, UDL SPEED VARIATORS, V PULLEYS, HYDRAULIC CYLINDER, GEAR PUMPS, SCREW AIR COMPRESSORS, SHAFT COLLARS LOW BACKLASH WORM REDUCERS AND pto shaft, agricultural gearboxes SO ON. – EPG Group the biggest agricultural gearbox and pto factory in China with 5 different branches. For more details: Mobile/whatsapp/telegram/Kakao us at: 0086-13083988828
1. Strong ability to break soil, Specialize in broken solid soil;
2. Reinforced flat plate, specialize in handling the trenches after the deep plowing;
3. Heavy-duty rollers make the soil above is strong and the soil below is soft. So can be directly sown, Protective water evaporation, Protective soil drying and protection against breathable.
4. Maintain soil structure stratification, After deep turning, the straw has been pressed into the soil. This harrow’s horizontal rotating structure and the knife-shaped features are not easy to turn the straw up, which is more conducive to the corruption of the straw.
5. Adopt Italy CMR special gearbox, large modulus spiral bevel gears have stronger bearing capacity.
6. Plug-in quick tool changer structure, easy and quick to change the blades.
7. The shaft and gear are all made of titanium alloy and processed by the most advanced heat treatment process.
8. Adopt 16MM thick alloy blades, good wear resistance and torsion resistance after special treatment
9. Adopting the sealed d ept design, it has two more rotating drums than the general product, which improves the soil-brea ept effect.
|Min. matched power(Kw/hp)||59/80||66/90||80/110||103/140||118/160|
|Max. matched power(Kw/hp)||80/110||92/125||118/160||154/210||184/250|
|Linkage mode||Post-position three point suspension|
|Pac ept mode||Iron Frame|
|Date of delivery||Within15 days|
The use of original equipment manufacturer’s (OEM) part numbers or trademarks , e.g. CASE® and John Deere® are for reference purposes only and for indicating product use and compatibility. Our company and the listed replacement parts contained herein are not sponsored, approved, or manufactured by the OEM.