|Rated Power||20HP||Output speed||540rpm|
|Materials||A380 for housing, 20CrMnTi for gear,40Cr for shaft||Application||fertilizer spreader gearbox for agricultural|
GTM factory is located in ZHangZhoug, China,is a professional agricultural machine gearbox manufacturer.There has a professional team and advanced equipment. CNC workshop, gear hobbing workshop, gear teeth inserting workshop, gear teeth shaving cutters grinding machine, heat-treatment workshop, assembly workshop and automatic spray painting line forms a complete assembly line.
It produces more than 1,000 kinds of products and supports OEM and ODM.
Including lawn mower series, rotary tiller series, rice harvester series, grain transportation storage series, etc. Has export for numerous country like American, Australia, India, Poland, etc. We work with many CHINAMFG brands like John Deere, Bush Hog, etc. Our annual production is 300,000 units, and our turnover in 2571 is USD 28 million. The export ratio is 80%, and the domestic market is 20%.
|Hardness:||Hardened Tooth Surface|
|Type:||Planetary Gear Box|
Contribution of Agricultural Gearboxes to Farming Machinery Versatility
Agricultural gearboxes play a pivotal role in enhancing the overall versatility of farming machinery. Here’s how they contribute:
- Variable Speeds: Agricultural gearboxes enable machinery to operate at different speeds, allowing farmers to adapt to various tasks. For instance, tractors equipped with adjustable gearboxes can efficiently switch between plowing, seeding, and harvesting.
- Torque Management: Gearboxes control torque delivery to match the requirements of different operations. This ensures optimal power transmission and prevents overloading during tasks like tilling or lifting heavy loads.
- Multi-Functionality: Many farming machines are designed to perform multiple tasks. By incorporating versatile gearboxes, these machines can efficiently switch between functions without requiring major modifications.
- Attachment Compatibility: Farm machinery often requires attachments like mowers, plows, or sprayers. Agricultural gearboxes can be designed to accommodate various attachments, increasing the machinery’s utility and adaptability.
- Adjustable Ratios: Some gearboxes allow operators to change gear ratios on-the-fly. This adaptability is essential for tasks that demand precise control over speed and torque, such as precision planting or spraying.
- Efficient Power Distribution: Gearboxes help distribute power from the engine to different components of the machinery, such as wheels, axles, and implements. This efficient power distribution ensures effective utilization of energy.
- Task-Specific Optimization: Different farming tasks have specific requirements. Agricultural gearboxes can be tailored to optimize machinery performance for tasks ranging from soil preparation to crop maintenance.
- Enhanced Maneuverability: Gearboxes can enable machinery to change directions easily and navigate tight spaces. This is especially valuable in tasks like plowing fields or maneuvering within orchards.
- Adapting to Terrain: Versatile gearboxes allow machines to adapt to different terrains, ensuring consistent performance on various surfaces like hills, slopes, or uneven ground.
- Seasonal Flexibility: Farming involves seasonal tasks that vary in demand and complexity. Gearboxes offer the flexibility to optimize machinery for specific tasks during different seasons, enhancing overall efficiency.
Agricultural gearboxes are a cornerstone of farming machinery versatility, enabling farmers to accomplish a wide range of tasks efficiently and effectively.
Handling Varying Torque Demands with Agricultural Gearboxes
Agricultural gearboxes are designed to handle the varying torque demands associated with different tasks in farming operations. The torque requirements can vary based on factors such as the type of task, the soil conditions, the terrain, and the machinery’s speed. Agricultural gearboxes are equipped with features that allow them to adapt to these varying torque demands:
- Gear Ratio Selection: Agricultural gearboxes often come with multiple gear ratios, allowing operators to select the appropriate ratio for the task at hand. Lower gear ratios provide higher torque for tasks that require more force, such as plowing or tilling, while higher gear ratios offer higher speeds for tasks like mowing or transporting.
- Torque Multiplier: Some agricultural gearboxes are designed with torque multipliers that enhance the torque output from the engine to the wheels or implement. These multipliers are engaged when higher torque is needed, helping the machinery handle heavy loads or challenging terrain.
- Adjustable Speeds: Many agricultural gearboxes allow operators to adjust the speed of the machinery to match the torque requirements of the task. This flexibility is essential for tasks that involve both high-torque, low-speed operations and high-speed operations with lower torque needs.
- Power Take-Off (PTO) Options: Agricultural gearboxes often feature power take-off mechanisms that enable the transfer of power from the engine to attached implements. These mechanisms can be designed to provide varying torque outputs to suit different implements, such as rotary tillers, balers, or pumps.
The ability of agricultural gearboxes to handle varying torque demands is crucial for ensuring efficient and effective farming operations. By offering adjustable gear ratios, torque multipliers, and adaptable speeds, these gearboxes empower farmers to optimize their machinery’s performance based on the specific requirements of each task.
Contribution of Agricultural Gearboxes to Tractor Functionality
An agricultural gearbox is a vital component of a tractor’s powertrain system, playing a pivotal role in enabling the tractor to perform a wide range of tasks on the farm. The functionality of tractors heavily relies on the proper operation of their gearboxes, which facilitate various essential functions:
- Power Transmission: Tractors are required to deliver substantial power and torque to perform tasks like plowing, tilling, and hauling. Agricultural gearboxes transmit power from the tractor’s engine to its wheels or other implement attachments, enabling efficient power delivery to the ground.
- Speed Control: Different agricultural tasks demand different speeds. Gearboxes allow operators to control the speed of the tractor to match the requirements of the task at hand. Whether it’s slow-speed operations like tilling or high-speed transport, the gearbox provides the necessary speed adjustments.
- Implement Attachment: Tractors are often used with a variety of implements, such as plows, harrows, and mowers. The gearbox facilitates the connection and operation of these implements by transmitting power and torque from the tractor’s engine to the implement’s working components.
- Directional Changes: Agricultural gearboxes enable tractors to change direction smoothly. They provide the necessary gearing arrangements to reverse the tractor’s movement, making it easy to maneuver around the farm, fields, and obstacles.
- Adaptation to Terrain: Agricultural gearboxes help tractors adapt to different terrains and soil conditions. By adjusting the gear ratio, tractors can optimize their performance for tasks like climbing slopes, working on uneven ground, or pulling heavy loads.
Modern agricultural gearboxes are designed for durability and reliability in the demanding farming environment. They are often equipped with features like multiple gears, synchronization mechanisms, and efficient lubrication systems to enhance their performance and longevity.
Regular maintenance and periodic checks are essential to keep the agricultural gearbox in optimal condition. Proper lubrication, gear inspection, and addressing any signs of wear or damage contribute to the longevity and consistent performance of the gearbox, thus ensuring the tractor’s functionality throughout the farming seasons.
editor by CX 2023-11-16